HOWDY, FOLKS & WELCOME! ta... Good Ol' HG's HOG BLOG!!!

The Only Place On This Here Entire Internet Where Ya Can Feel Absolutely Free Ta Talk Right Outa Yer @$$!!!!!!


...& Now That Yer Here, I May As Well Tell Ya A Lil' Bit About Myself... The name's Good Ol' HG- (that's "HG" fer... "Home-Grown") I Was Born "In The Hole" & I Been Tryin' My Darndest Ta "Dig" My Way Out Ever Since! Sound Familiar?

Speakin' A Diggin', I "Dig" Hogswipe Hunnies, True Red, White, & Blue Friends, A Good "@$$" Joke, "Super Clean", Cruisin' Machines & A Course, Heh, Heh... "Talkin' Outa My @$$!"

As A Matter Of Fact, I Highly Recommend That Everybody Give It A Shot- It Don't Take All That Much Effort... Heck- All Ya Gotta Do Is "Bend Over" & Well... "Say Whatever Comes Ta Yer Hind!" It's That Simple.


Tell ya What- In the true Hogswipe Spirit of keepin' this lil' dialogue movin' forward, I'll leave ya with this "Cl@$$ic" riddle...

"What Came First- The @$$ 'er the Hole!?"

Til' nex' time, folks- When we see "yer" @$$ on down the "Ol' Dusty Road!

Yers Truly, Madly, Deeply,
Good Ol' HG

Friday, December 4, 2009


No comments: